Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Performance Project, February 2012



A big "thank you" to all of the students who choreographed and performed in BDC's February Performance Project.  Studio 5 was crowded with family and friends who came to watch our students showcase their original work in styles ranging from hip hop to vocal performance to contemporary.  We would also like to congratulate our three winners of the "Outstanding Student Award," Malcolm Buchanan, Chris Stuewe, and Kyle Breen.


"Being named outstanding student was such an honor, with all the hard work and dedication that each and every student puts into their classes and every day life to be pick out of such an amazing group is truly an amazing feeling. i can't thank the staff and faculty of bdc enough as well as my friends for making these months what they have been." - Chris Stuewe


"I am humbled and honored to say that I was given the Outstanding Student Award for the month of March at my school (Broadway Dance Center). Yay!!! Unending thanks go to my fellow students who inspire me to stretch harder, balance longer, and take more classes; my many teachers who give me extra attention and push me in my abilities; my mentor Dorit Koppel who has been on me from the first class; and of course the administrators BonnieE, Autumn Dizzzzones, NikkiK, and Julie!!! You guys keep me going!!!" - Kyle Breen


For those of you who were unable to attend the Performance Project, take a look at some of the dances here:







Don't forget to sign-up for the next BDC Performance Project which will take place in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment